Que the Twilight Zone Music for Oklahoma

A forum for discussions and posts about paranormal topics and ghosts. This forum is open to SpectroNet Members and the general public.

Moderators: ScottTodd, SpectroNet Members

SheilaH
Assistant Admin

Que the Twilight Zone Music for Oklahoma

Post by SheilaH » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:29 am

Since I think something may be brewing in the Quinton, Oklahoma area...I did some digging and found this jewel of an article!!! Had to be the FIRST post in "Paranormal and Ghosts Thread"!!! YAY ME! :lol: Oklahoma Geological Survey has NO clue sooooo it's definitely paranormal!!! Must be ghosts, or aliens in my humble opinion! :) ;) :o
“What is that?” asked Dr. Walter, pointing to the seismograms displayed on a flat screen TV hanging on the wall of the OGS seismic lab. There were a series of red marks that indicate automatic picks by the computer as potential earthquakes. However, these marks were spaced very regularly, so regularly that at first glance they looked like some sort of mechanical noise. The problem with that assumption was that they were showing up on stations all across the state, all at the same time. Anything that widespread is usually associated with a correspondingly large scale event, like an earthquake. This pattern we were seeing looked nothing like an earthquake, or even a series of earthquakes.
https://okgeosurvey.wordpress.com/2019/ ... c-anomaly/
Sheila :D
help/faq

SheilaH
Assistant Admin

Re: Que the Twilight Zone Music for Oklahoma

Post by SheilaH » Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:10 pm

Guess I could've posted in the "UFO'S AND EXTRATERRESTRIAL BEINGS" thread also LOL
Sheila :D
help/faq